Sunday, November 9, 2014

Emptiness

I feel impatient with no reasons
Walk here and there, there and here
A thunder hovers across my mind
Sparkle in my little eyes


Butterflies play around my belly
Sit, murmur, jump, fly
I smile with no reasons, feel shy
I feel spring everywhere, sense of joy


I whisper with breeze, I dance
I jump, aspire to fly
High and high
I feel like a dream, a paradise


Only colors, blue and bright
A magic, a fire, a power
Oh its divine, love, only love
Just you and me, me and you

Ignore the world to create a new

I question, what do you want my dear heart?
It keeps being busy, just beat
Fast and fast, to and fro, up and down
I wait, but no hints of answers




I wonder again, why this desperateness?
I ask to my sweet heart again
You in love no? Yea, I knew it
I smile, blush, keep my eyes closed
Feel of victory, completeness, total



It remains silent, makes me eager
I wait and wait, minutes and hours
Until all is calm, all is well

 Neither answer comes, nor it nods


Wait is over, I can't wait more
I open my eyes, look around
Pin drop silence, all alone
Gone are every feeling, everyone



Puzzle. Dark. Blur. Black.
Then, I notice little light, all answers in a word
Meaning in a single word, 
world within a word

Emptiness




No comments:

Post a Comment