Friday, December 19, 2014

Beautiful Far-West

Though I love travelling, I have traveled really very less. But this December remained special as I embarked my first trip to far-western Nepal. 
Name itself is enough, its far ! 
But unfortunately, this beautiful region has been untouched and unexplored. 
I just managed to step in two districts Kailali & Kanchanpur, but got stuck by the amazing beauty !

Welcome to Far-west airways :)

Dhangadi Airport

View seen from flight while travelling from KTM_Dhangadi
                            
Nepal's first aircraft museum

Rainy morning in Chadani Dodhara 

Asia's largest suspension bridge in Kanchanpur district

In the bank of Mohana River, that divides Nepal & India

Traditional Tharu dining experience 
Tharu attire

A typical Tharu house in Kailali

Way towards Indian border, Gauriphanta (Dhangadi)


Sukla Phanta Wildlife Reserve
Lets end the journey with a sweet cup of coffee (Bells Cafe, Dhangadi)
Thank you for travelling with me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment