Monday, January 26, 2015

Aama Mummy Mother


she prepares and brings tea even if I am in deep sleep
she calls my name many times though I hear it in first attempt

she asks  several questions that I don't want to answer at all
she let me go for late nights out & scolds when I return

she avoids my college stories but wants to know all
she warns for bad friends, loves my close friends more than me


she knows you are sad simply by your face structure
she chooses unusual dresses & colors, just says it suits on you

she asks to wear layer of cloths just as its raining outside
she feels happy when you attend pujas and shraadhas at home

she cooks delicious but wants you to cook more tasty
she doesn't seek respect to self, rather demands for guests

she feels your pain when you keep your hands in tummy
she calls you five times though you replied reaching soon

she feels lazy but wants you to dress beautifully
she acts strict like a teacher but behaves as best friend

she is a mother, above of all names and relations
she is a super-lady, a giver, a provider


A symbol of unconditional love ~~~

Me with my Mummy (Teej 2071)

No comments:

Post a Comment