Saturday, February 14, 2015

Its you, only you


When I first met you
I was sure its you, only you
none was in life, nor could anyone be
King of my soul and its key

all my fears disappeared
gone were insecurities, way cleared
those dark eyes, desperate and deep
Oh I murmured no more sleep

you were in sky blue, me in dark red
was hovering in dark, caught you as shed
God chosen us, special was festive ocassion
love was the one and only reason

when I first touched you
Was sure its you, only you
no touch could be same again, no second thought
no more coldness, felt a shake within heart

when I first kissed you
felt of 'we',not me or you
was wandering in this lonely planet
found a world, no pin drops of hate

life was like a desert, dry and rough
let you off from mind turned tough
only you in life, in heart, in mind
24/7 deep and lost,they say love is blind

waked up, you as first thought
off to sleep, you as last thought
you in books, you in class, you in food
all the moments, swinging my mood

no sleep, no thirst, no hunger
sweetness hidden even in little anger
jealousy, quarell, fighting all thought a part
impossible even to imagine, to get apart

cheerful I was, sadness and pain lost
bound by faith, hope, trust
dreamt of you, dreamt of only 'us'
billions out there, single you in universe

all the time, thanked to fate
found you, nor soon, nor late
love was pure, unconditional, selfless
until you turned me into ashes


No comments:

Post a Comment