Sunday, February 1, 2015

Where you lost ?

I searched you everywhere
to have your single glance
to look deep into your eyes
to find my all anwers within

I searched you in shades and lights
looked behind flowers and trees
seeked you in dusk and dawn
got tired, but found nowhere

I searched you in every celebration
looked in temples and parks
seeked you behind every coffee shop
hopeless again, no hints of yours

I searched you in all novels and heroes
looked after every words
seeked you in dreams every night
you were not there, not here


I searched you in crowd
from start to end, top to bottom
looked behind mountains and rivers
eyes were wide, but you got lost

I waked up to search you in sunrise
I waited to find you in sunset
I counted all stars of sky for you
I walked miles and miles

Tired, frustrated, devastated
with no more energy and courage
found a key to my all questions
you were smiling, silent in my heart




No comments:

Post a Comment